Facilitated Systems Core Values
- Facilitated Systems is in business to help people. Facilitated Systems has chosen to do that by helping the organizations in which we spend so much of our time and into which we band to achieve goals we couldn't achieve alone.
- Facilitated Systems has a passion for helping organizations think differently and more effectively about their situations and how they might achieve worthwhile goals. Often this involves bringing together insights from disparate fields. Often these fields include system dynamics, developmental facilitation, online facilitation, and action research or action learning.
- Facilitated Systems deals with others with honor and integrity. Among other things, that means both those who do business with Facilitated Systems and Facilitated Systems itself should feel as if they benefited from their work together.
- Facilitated Systems blends concerns for people, process, technical, and business issues.
- Facilitated Systems has a concern for the sustainability of the earth on which we live, for that earth provides us the platform on which we and our descendants will live.
I do welcome your thoughts.