Making musical sense by email: the table of contents
Because the conversation is spread across multiple postings, I'm providing this page as a table of contents for the series—a list of links to help you read the series in order from start to finish or to help you find the one section you're seeking.
- Part 1: The introduction
- Part 2: My first email to Greg
- Part 3: Greg's reply
- Part 4: My first email with higher-resolution graphics
- Part 5: An augmented model
- Part 6: What did you observe about the dialog?
- Part 7: What did I observe about the dialog?
- Appendix A: The first model
- Appendix B: The second model
- Special feature: An essay by Dr. Glenda H. Eoyang
If you're just discovering this series, welcome! It's a bit lengthy, so you may want to read it in several sittings. All of us involved in creating this series would appreciate any comments you might have.
Thanks to Greg for the dialog and for permission to post his words here and to Glenda for her contribution that indicates this approach is gathering momentum elsewhere, too.