Information Dynamics: IMT 586
- what causes some ideas, products, and companies to become fads that peak and die, while others have staying power?
- why there are business cycles?
- what causes some diseases to become epidemics and others to subside with little effect?
- why real change often takes so long?
- the role information plays in the answer to each of these questions?
Would you like to learn to answer these and other such questions
yourself? Are you a student at the University of Washington, or do you live within commuting distance?
Then sign up for the Information School's IMT 586, Information Dynamics I, in the Winter Quarter 2008. I look forward to seeing some of you there.